10.23.2009

I'm thankful...

I am thankful for so many things but most of all I am thankful for my little family. The last few months have flown by and I keep waiting to wake up from this wonderful dream. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband that is so supportive and so willing to do whatever possible to let me live my dream of being a wife and a mom. He makes my life so much better, so much easier and I can't imagine being without him. I am so grateful that we have been sealed together and that we have an eternity to grow old with each other. I have the most beautiful daughter anyone could ever imagine. I look at my little girl and I am so grateful and so humbled that I get to be her mom. What an awesome responsibility. I look forward to Feb. 13 when we are able to have her sealed to us forever. I hope and pray that I will be able to teach her all that she needs to know to return to our Heavenly Father. I love you Derrick and Madison! Thanks for making me so happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for good husbands! I am so excited that everything is going so wonderful. I wish we could be closer to watch little Madi grow. Isn't being a mom the best.....hard, but worth it!?!

    ReplyDelete