- Toys'R'Us has the bee and the ladybug. (The one in Layton only had one of each left.)
- Target is carrying the bee and the ladybug. They are on an end cap near the childrens bedroom decor.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond has the bee, ladybug, dog and unicorn. They are in a bin in the middle aisle by the drapes and towels.
- Kohl's isn't carrying them as of yet.
- Heard rumor that JC Penny's had them but the one in Layton doesn't and isn't sure if they will.
- Hallmark's are carrying them. The Layton one has the panda, ladybug, bee, cat and unicorn. They are about $5 more than everywhere else. Asked about the cow and they said it is on back order until AFTER Christmas. They also had matching Blanket Pets that were $30.
- Smith's Marketplace has the bee, ladybug, dog and unicorn.
- Clinton WalMart has penguins, dolphins, unicorns, monkeys and pandas.
- Syracuse WalMart has bees, ladybugs, pandas and unicorns.
- Barnes & Noble doesn't carry them as of yet.
Okay, I so I am freak. Madi doesn't even care what one she gets but yes, I ran all over looking for one of the three we wanted with Madi, Kyah and Jaxon over the last two days. All the stores have them for around $20 except Hallmark. Oh, and there is NO kiosk in the Layton Hills Mall as of yet.
Madi got the bee and she loves it. She lays on it and hugs it and kisses it. It was nap time so she wouldn't even crack a smile. I need to stop taking pictures at nap time! :D Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Until he turned his head toward her! :D
One of the things that I remember about the mall I grew up around is that when I would go I would get a sample at See's Candy and sometimes their chocolate sucker. We each got one today and I remember why I love them. They are so good!!!! Yumm!!! Madi thought so too.
I like this picture. The look reminds me a little of my nephew Miles for some reason.
Madi has become obsessed with Baby Einstein's, particularly any about animals. She will point to the TV and want to watch them over and over. I have to limit her to once a day, twice if she's really lucky or it is all she would do. She normally will stand right up to the TV. We got this armoire off KSL because we had the TV on a coffee table but Madi would shove anything she could in the VCR. (There is still a Dum Dum sucker in that I couldn't get out:D) That makes it harder for her to get REAL close.
We were cooking dinner tonight and looked over at Madi and she was laying on her tummy watching. We had never seen her watch TV like that. She looked so cute.
She went on her first pony ride. At first she wasn't sure but she seemed to like it more and more as the ride went on. She was smiling but we didn't get a picture of that. :(