11.03.2011

National Adoption Month...

This month is National Adoption Awareness month.  Adoption is something that is VERY close to my heart.  So, when I saw a FB post from The R House I had to join in.  Not sure if you noticed, but to the right I have added a section to help our friends find their baby.  Matt and Eve are my first.  They are our neighbors and a couple that we have bonded with since moving into our ward because they have had some of the same experiences.  If you are adopting or their is someone you know that is and they would like their blog linked, I am totally happy to do that.  I think the stats are that 80% of birth parents find their adoptive couples via the internet.  Leave a comment and I will happily promote your blog/webpage.
One of the things that I love about adoption is the bond that is created among those effected by it.  Each individual adoption is so unique and so different and yet when you meet others that have adopted or placed a child there is an instant love and connection with them like you know them.  I love to hear and read other people's stories and have thought a lot lately about writing our adoption story.  Maybe that will be my goal for the month. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment