12.08.2009

Little Miss Sunshine...

I saw these glasses in the dollar bin at Target and had to get them. They are a little too big right now but hopefully by the summer they will be perfect. She loves them and I think she looks ADORABLE! Madi had her four month checkup yesterday and other than having a herendous cold/cough, they said she is perfect!
Weight: 13 lbs 4.5 oz ~ 50th percentile
Length: 22 1/4" ~ 25th percentile
Her doctor said it is likely that she will have a cold all winter but this one is really bad. She gave it too me and I have felt awful for three days! I've had body aches, chills, and a really bad sore throat. I would LOVE to go a whole month and have Derrick, Madi and I all be healthy. I can wish can't I. :)
Still no teeth but she continues to drool a ton! She is more and more chatty every day. We are going to start her on rice cereal this week. We will see how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses picture! That is so adorable! She's so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probabely have a cold for the rest of your life. One of the joys of motherhood- your kids share EVERYTHING with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, once you have kids, no more healthy winters for sure! She's sure growing. Our boys didn't get teeth until they were about 10 months old. Liv got hers at 6. Hope you guys get feeling better. We've been passing it back and forth and back and forth. I can't wait for summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete