7.05.2011

All smiles...

Our little boy is really starting to show his personality.  He seems to be a bit of a mama's boy and I LOVE that!  Last night after playing with his auntie all day Derrick fed him and put him to bed.  He was wide awake and we were pretty sure he was not going to go to sleep.  I picked him up and cuddled him for ten minutes or so and he drifted off to sleep.  He just needed a few minutes with his mommy.  He is so smiley and starting to become very vocal.  I love when babies start to interact more.  Of course I love the newborn stage but I think that as they reach a new stage it just makes being their mom more and more fun.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love new baby smiles! My boys are Mama's boys too. I kind of love it. I know someday it won't be like this anymore, so I'm trying to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete