9.15.2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I had a great birthday! The morning started with my gift from Madi and Derrick. They gave me the Willow Tree of the mom, dad and baby. It was one that I have been wanting so it was perfect! The other thing that made this day so perfect is that it was a Saturday so I was able to spend the whole day with the two people I love most, Derrick and Madi. I was also very blessed to be able to spend time with my family and Derrick's family and Mindy. My mother and father-in-law took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Ty, Jodi and their kids were able to join us before taking the LONG drive back to OK. It was so great to see them and spend some time with them. We wish they lived closer.
Madi ate her lunch first

Olivia
Miles
Owen
Me an d my girl
Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins with Owen, Miles, Olivia and Madi
a family photo
After the Cheesecake Factory we went to visit Mindy. It was great to see her!
Mindy and Madi
Mindy's mom was there so we were able to get a picture of the three of them.
After visiting Mindy we headed to Heber Valley Girl's Camp. My grandma and grandpa are on a mission there so we go there every year for a family reunion. This was Madi's first camping trip. (Usually I wouldn't consider cabins as camping but they are worse than sleeping on the ground!)
Madi's first campfire
Sunday we went to sacrament and then Derrick and I helped Andrea and Cody do nursery in our cabin.
Playin' with daddy
Hangin' out with cousin Rachael
It was a great time and we were so glad we were able to go. I had a great birthday and am glad that I was able to spend it with so many people that I love!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love the pictures! Madi is just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures!!! Sorry I didn't get a card in the mail. I was so stressed about Chad's bday that I kind of lost track of my TO DO list. Glad to hear it was happy!

    ReplyDelete