2.10.2011

Spring...

Spring, spring, come today.
Spring, spring, come to stay.
Little Madi wants to play.
Spring, spring, come today.
Madi says "outside".  She points outside.  She stands at the door and cries.  She takes your hand and walks you to the door. She says "park" and "walk".  She wants to be outside all day, every day.  I would love to be out there with her all day, every day, but some days it is just too COLD!   
We do take advantage of the days that are in the forties and definitely the days that are in the fifties.  We had one of those days on Monday so we enjoyed a couple hours out in the chilly sunshine.  We walked around the block and to my surprise, Madi actually walked almost the entire way!  I thought I would end up carrying her after about half way. 
 I know I say it in just about every post, but I just can't get enough of her sweet little face!  She is such a sweetheart!  She knows just what to do to get what she wants.  She has so much personality.  She is becoming her own person.  She thinks she rules the house.  She has opinions on what she wants to wear.  Really???  You are eighteen months kid!  You already want to pick your clothes!?!?!?!
 "Where's Madi???"
 "Peek-a-boo" 
This is Madi's favorite game.  She plays it all day.  I love it!  Especially when she says "peek-a-boo".


Thank you Madi for making my life so fun.  Thank you for being so adventurous, for being such an angel.  You make my heart melt!  I love that you cuddle with me, that you are FINALLY calling me "mama" instead of "dada".  I love hearing you talk and seeing the signs you do.  You are so smart and so fun to have in our family.  Daddy and I love you so very much little lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment