- Create and stick to a healthy menu. The most frustrating part about dinner is deciding what to make. So, I thought if I have some sort of menu or meal plan it will help me. It will also help to ensure that my family and I are getting the right balance in our diets.
- Create and stick to an excercise plan. I normally say 'lose weight' but this year I am setting goals on how I am going to lose weight. Since Madi was born I have lost 30 pounds. I would ultimately like to get back down to what I was when I met Derrick but it will take some time.
- Read the New Testament. This is the book we are studying this year in Sunday School and since I am in Primary I want to read it on my own.
- Stay up to date on my blog. I have not been as good about posting and then it takes me a long time to get caught up each time. So, I am going to try to do better at this.
- Be a better house keeper. I am going make a plan of what days to do what so I can stay more organized and on top of things.
- Go to the temple once a month with Derrick. We used to go often before Madi was born. It has been much harder because we have to find a babysitter and because I miss her like CRAZY when I am gone that long. I miss going to the temple too though so we are committed to do this. Any volunteers to babysit? :D
Every year we make goals or resolutions and we rarely make it to the end of January before we stop doing whatever it is we have committed to. So, I thought that if I write them down I might be better at actually following through!