1.02.2011

After a much needed nap we went to my grandma's for Christmas dinner and games with my siblings.  My sister, Annie, made us a beautiful quilt and my brother, Chris, made us a game (similar to Aggrivation).  I will have to post pictures of it.  He has an incredible talent when it comes to wood.  It looks like something you would buy at the store!  Nicholas and Christina's family came from Washington.  It was great to spend time with them.  They gave us a book which is filled with beautiful art.  Grandma gave us Spiffy Whip.  My mom gave Madi the cutest pink hoodie with a Texas longhorn on it.  It is adorable on her.  She made us a magnent board with vinyl that says "Home... where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends"  I love how talented my mom is and the fun things she can do!
We played games and visited and ate yummy food.  We spent the night down there and then came home Sunday morning.  It was a wonderful Christmas!
I forgot to put in this morning's post what Derrick and I got from Chad and Susan... the new Scrabble game!  Thanks guys!  We love games!

No comments:

Post a Comment