7.27.2009

Eight Wonderful Years...

Derrick and I celebrated our eighth anniversary on Saturday. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He is supportive in everything I do and is so good to me. He is attentive and caring and thoughtful. Even after eight years, he still opens my doors, still makes sure I have everything I need or want and is still so good to me. He is more than I ever imagined in a husband and I am so glad for him in my life! He is going to be an amazing daddy and I am thrilled at the opportunity we have to finally be parents! I look forward to the day when I get to kneel across the altar of the temple and have our sweet baby sealed to us for all eternity. I am so grateful for that knowledge and that blessing in our life. I thought I would put a few pictures from then and now. Poor guy, he didn't know what he was getting! :DApril 2001July 25, 2001July 25, 2001April 2009

3 comments: