7.15.2009

Our Adoption Yard Sale...

I was looking on KSL this morning for a good deal on a stroller and changing table and came across an ad for an adoption garage sale. Adoption is really expensive and so this couple decided to ask their friends, family and neighbors to donate items that they would normally take to the DI and they are having a huge yard sale. They also asked for baked goods and any services that people wanted to offer as well. We thought it was an excellent idea and since we don't mind being a copy cat, we are going to do it. :)
If you are willing to donate, send me an email or give me a call. I would be more than happy to pick it up if that is easier for you (as long as you live in UT). Here are some ideas of things you can donate:
furniture, clothes, DVDs, baby stuff, scrapbooking supplies, dishes and kitchen items, frames, books, toys, home decor, CDs, baked goods, services and anything else you think would help.
Tell your friends and neighbors about it too and see if they would be willing to help. If you have any other ideas, send them our way!
I am planning it for August 1st in American Fork from 7:00 to 1:00. Thanks for all the support that you all have been. We really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish we were there to help : ( I am sending you good weather and a load of people buying up all of the stuff wishes. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete