We found out today that we are not going to be able to finalize on the 4th of Feb. which means that we can't be sealed or bless Madi. We have to wait until we are finalized before we can do that. There is a hold up in some of the legal work that has to be worked out first. We thought it had already been taken care of but apparently not. It is so frustrating because there is nothing we can do about it and we just want to take Madi to the temple and KNOW that she is ours forever!!! As soon as we have a finalization date we will let you know.