1.11.2010

Seriously... so cute...

I have to start by saying that I have the CUTEST daughter ever!!! She is such an angel and I am so lucky to have her. Even though she is really somber in this picture I LOVE it!!! It is one of Derrick's faves too!Last night while we were reading scriptures Madi started to pull her blanket over her head and then would pull it down and giggle before repeating it. She can play peek-a-boo!!! :DWhat a cute smile!!! She did the funniest thing on Saturday. I wiped her nose and set her on the floor to go get her bottle. She was SCREAMIN' MAD because she hates to get her nose wiped. So, Derrick went and picked her up while I finished the bottle. When I went to get her she turned her head the other way. Derrick turned her toward me and again, she turned her head. I took her and she got upset again and wouldn't eat. I told Derrick to come see if it was just because she was too mad at me. IT WAS! Since Derrick is sick I told him to go to bed and I would take care of it. I put my arms out to Madi and she went off, jabber at me and telling me how it was between sobs. I said I was sorry and she came right to me. It was so funny and so cute. What a sweetheart!

1 comment: