8.09.2011

Playing catch up...

A few weeks ago our laptop screen broke.  We took it to Best Buy to be fixed and they called me yesterday to let me know that it was going to be over $500 to replace the screen.  I said forget it and we bought a new computer yesterday.  It just so happens that the last couple weeks of July are usually our busiest time of the year.  So, I have been blogging like crazy today trying to get things a little up to date.  I still have more to post and will hopefully get to it today or tomorrow and then I can get all my other 'stuff' together on my computer and feel a little more organized.  Some people can't live without their cell phones and I am glad mine has web services, but I would trade that any day for my computer with internet.  It is so nice to be typing on something that actually fits my fingers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment