8.02.2010

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

Derrick turned 32 on the 29th! He kind of got shafted because we were getting the house ready for Madi's birthday but I think he had a good day. He went golfing with his dad and then we met up with them and his mom for some yummy mexican at Garcia's. After we cleaned a little and Derrick mowed the lawn we went shopping for shirts for our family pictures and then went to Toys'R'Us so Madi could spend her birthday money. We came home and cleaned some more and then Derrick had a birthday cupcake and got his present, Fishing by John Bytheway.
I am grateful to be married to such a wonderful man that is so good to me and to our sweet Madi. He makes life so much easier and he is such a great example to me. He works hard everyday and I appreciate so much the sacrifices he is willing to make for his family. I love you honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment