8.26.2010

One of those days...

You know the days that you feel like you are going, going, going and at the end of the day when you look around you can't tell you did anything??? I am happy to say that today was NOT that day for me! You can feel what I've done, touch what I've done, see what I've done and smell what I've done.
The sea of goldfish crackers that usually cover my floors have all disappeared, the toys are put away, you can see the shine in the floor instead of feel the crumbs under your feet. The only smells coming from my bathroom are pleasent ones and tonight I will get to slip between fresh, clean sheets and feel their softness on my hair free legs because I even got to shower ALONE today. [Madi took an EXTRA LONG NAP:D] Derrick will be home in a few minutes for dinner before he's off to school and then I can get some scrapbooking or crafting in. What a wonderful day it has been!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you! It is important to have those moments, when you get to sit back and reap the benefits of the work you've put in. I hope you slept great!

    ReplyDelete