5.31.2011

My cuties...

My little Madi is getting so big and she reminds me several times a day.  She is always saying " I big!" and "I cute!"  Being big and being cute means she has to do everything herself and she thinks she runs the house.  I can't believe she is going to be two years old in two months.  It seems crazy how quick the time has gone.
This is Madi's new smile.  Whenever I grab the camera her tongue comes out.  What a pretty sight! :D
I have been trying to get a cute picture of the two of them since Easton got home from the hospital.  Madi is determined to keep me trying!
How cute is this little guy?!?!?!  I just love having him in our family.  He is such a sweetheart.  He loves to cuddle with us which I LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Madi's hair cut!! It is so cute! Getting pictures of kids together is the worst!! I can never get one either!

    ReplyDelete