5.18.2011

Three weeks and a day...

Ok, I am totally behind on my blog.  I was supposed to post this on the 12th.  That is the day he had his two week check up.  (Our doctor and nurse practitioner [they are married] decided to take May off so they are running behind at the office.)

Easton's stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 3 oz  -  20%
Height: 20" -  25%
Head: 14.25"

He is doing great!  He eats good.  He mostly snacks during the day and then stocks up at night.  He sleeps GREAT!  He eats between 9 and 10 before we go to bed and then wakes up around 3.  Then sleeps until 7.  What more could I ask for?  Derrick is great and gets up with him too so I don't have to do it every night.  I am one lucky lady! :D

Easton failed his first hearing test.  They did another one before we left the hospital and he passed in the left ear but failed the right.  We made an appointment to bring him back on May 10th.  At that appointment he failed both ears.  We have an appointment with an audiologist on the 23rd to see what's going on.  It is bizarre.  It seemed like he was responding and hearing us but now I am not so sure.  I am ready to go so we can see what they say.
Easton likes to be all wrapped up and then he will bury himself even deeper in the blankets.  It makes me nervous but he's oh so cute!  I can hardly believe that he will be a month old on Friday.  It seems unreal.  He is such a perfect part of our family.  I can't imagine him not being ours.  I love you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment